Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Wershing
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey I'm going to be in Dallas for a business trip, My Sunday night will be free and was wondering if there was any gaming available that evening. I tend toward Euros and heavy strategy but I'm game for anything especially if people are willing to teach.

Just thought I'd reach out and see if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks everyone in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Henderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where in Dallas? If you are close to downtown, Common Ground games on Irving Blvd is a good place with games but can be hit or miss on people. Madness games in Plano is a good spot as well but much further from downtown Dallas. There is a meet-up for Alamo Draft-house in Richardson on belt line, they start around 5pm ask for Garrett.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art Parry
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
However, Common Ground Games closes at 6 PM on Sundays. And next Monday, January 8th, they are closed for Inventory. Bummer. It is a really good store, and very close to my work. Just not close to home.

http://boardgamesdallas.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Kowynia
United States
Bedford
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where in Dallas is a big question. If you are out near DFW airport, I may be able to get in a game or two with you and there is a store that has gaming not far from there in Bedford called Generation X Comics and Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Wershing
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
siredofk wrote:
Where in Dallas is a big question.

djinnfoo wrote:
Where in Dallas?

Yeah I will be in the Hyatt Regency at DFW. I can uber wherever would be fitting. I wasn't planning on bringing any games due to space and I figured if I was meeting up with gamers they would have games.

Figured I'd see if there were any meetups happening I could slide into or something. If not I can always go grab a movie or something. I'll have to look into the meetup at Alamo Draft house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Henderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crzybeliever wrote:
Yeah I will be in the Hyatt Regency at DFW.

Gen X will be the closest

Alamo would be a trek for sure but doable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.