1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Antiquity» Forums » General

Subject: Anybody who ordered from miniature market get there's yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scohr Dark
msg tools
mb
Still waiting for MM to release my copy. Any word on when they'll be delivered? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis P

New York
msg tools
Here is what Splotter said in the other thread.

OK, update:

Orders direct from Splotter
- All orders directly from us have been shipped some time ago
- Orders in Europe should have arrived unless you also added FCM
- The orders to the US are arriving in Oakland port today (8 dec). Normally it takes 10 days to go through customs, by road to FunAgain and then be shipped. But as we are close to Christmas, we have to expect delays. Most likely the games will arrive at your house first half of january
- Orders to Brazil have been halted by Brazil customs and we are sending new copies to Brazil (with hopefully better customs documents)

Orders from shops that buy from Splotter
- These are mostly European and Asian shops
- All orders have been fulfilled by us(except for some individual cases where orders were changed or payments did not work)
- Shops in Europe should probably be shipping or start shipping soon but that is up to the shops; Asia likely as well.

Orders from US shops
- These mostly buy via Passport
- The games to Passport are currently underway by ship
- We have no deep insight into these logistics but my guess would be end of january/ beginning february

Hope this helps,

Joris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bacon
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my biggest fear is that i jumped on the Antiquity wagon REALLY late. Ordered from boardgamebliss. I'm really hoping that there's enough copies to cover all the orders (plus mine )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
I favor Euros, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Make the kinds of posts you want to read.
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered direct from Splotter and still don't have mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Haffey
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
boardgamesdotEXE wrote:

Same, I'm fairly certain FunAgain Games hasn't even begun fulfilling the orders. RIP. This purchase I made back on the first day of pre orders was meant to be an early Christmas present. Now it's looking like a February birthday present.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilbert Kiemeneij
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
I know the rules, but how do you win this game?
badge
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
mbmbmbmbmb
This is not meant to be salt in your wounds, but rather a comforting thought. the new edition's worth the wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Nicholson
United States
Leo
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered from funagain in early December. I e-mailed them about a rough estimate when it was going to be sent out. No response yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably after 50 Kickstarters. I’m trying not to be salty, I know it’s worth it, I just like shiny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis P

New York
msg tools
I am with all of you. Pre-ordered around the first day directly from Splotter, still waiting. I know it isn’t Splotter’s fault as the games should be to FunAgain by now. Just hate the waiting game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Swan
United States
Evergreen Park
Illinois
flag msg tools

How about an email from FunAgain stating they have been shipped?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Perello
Canada
Salmo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Want DnDeeples? I'm on Esty as MagnificentMeeples.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a notification from BoardGameBliss that my pre-order that I placed only a few weeks ago is ready to ship, so everyone should be getting theirs fairly soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bacon
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone missed ordering and want to get on the antiquity bandwagon, Boardgamebliss, at the time of me posting this comment, DOES have copies in stock. Get it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Between this and Agra I've sure learned a lesson about pre-ordering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis P

New York
msg tools
Finally decided to email Fun Again for an update... the email was returned undeliverable shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Haffey
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
buffaloaces wrote:
Finally decided to email Fun Again for an update... the email was returned undeliverable shake

There's a contact form online that you can specifically select their fulfillment center as a recipient. Are you sure you emailed it to the right address and not an automated address? Most systems will have their auto respond email that's used for order and shipping confirmations not accept incoming mail, so you probably ran into that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Ackerman
United States
Stevenson Ranch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Issyen wrote:
boardgamesdotEXE wrote:

Same, I'm fairly certain FunAgain Games hasn't even begun fulfilling the orders. RIP. This purchase I made back on the first day of pre orders was meant to be an early Christmas present. Now it's looking like a February birthday present.

West Coast U.S., ordered direct from Splotter, nothing yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis P

New York
msg tools
Issyen wrote:
buffaloaces wrote:

There's a contact form online that you can specifically select their fulfillment center as a recipient. Are you sure you emailed it to the right address and not an automated address? Most systems will have their auto respond email that's used for order and shipping confirmations not accept incoming mail, so you probably ran into that.

I tried to send another message through their contact form, this time to the fulfillment center. I received the same undeliverable message back to my yahoo email. I give up on FunAgain games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
buffaloaces wrote:
Issyen wrote:
buffaloaces wrote:

I tried to send another message through their contact form, this time to the fulfillment center. I received the same undeliverable message back to my yahoo email. I give up on FunAgain games.

Why don't you call the phone number at the bottom of the form?

https://www.funagain.com/control/contactform

It sounds to me like we just got the bad timing of FunAgain getting (more?) into the distribution business and biting off a bit more than they could handle...
Then again, the last Splotter update said likely mid-January, so we still haven't hit that yet.

My take is, I've been waiting years for a reprint, I don't mind a few more weeks for arrival of the game
Now if February rolls around and it's still not here, that will start getting annoying...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis P

New York
msg tools
JohnnyDollar wrote:
buffaloaces wrote:
Issyen wrote:
buffaloaces wrote:

It sounds to me like we just got the bad timing of FunAgain getting (more?) into the distribution business and biting off a bit more than they could handle...
Then again, the last Splotter update said likely mid-January, so we still haven't hit that yet.

My take is, I've been waiting years for a reprint, I don't mind a few more weeks for arrival of the game
Now if February rolls around and it's still not here, that will start getting annoying...

Good idea, I was so focused on sending a message I didn’t even notice the number. I will call Monday and report my update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
buffaloaces wrote:
JohnnyDollar wrote:
buffaloaces wrote:
Issyen wrote:
buffaloaces wrote:

Good idea, I was so focused on sending a message I didn’t even notice the number. I will call Monday and report my update.

They seem to be active on Facebook - you could also try Facebook-messaging them and/or leaving a comment on their FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/funagain/?ref=br_rs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Given that Funagain seems to have gotten heavily into distribution now (seems like a lot of Kickstarter fulfillments, releases from small publishers like Splotter, etc) ... but they are still a small company... someone suggested on a FB comment an idea that I think would be very helpful: have a page with all of their projects they are currently distributing/shipping, % complete, order of priority, estimated timeframe to completion, etc.

I think this would at least help people see how things are moving along and what the progress is.

Jamey Steigmeyer (sp?) does this for all his Kickstarter projects on his updates, and I think it works great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Zrncic
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I think that would be nice...because the not-knowing is the worst part.

I pre-ordered directly from Splottershop in June 2017. All I have is the original order confirmation email and the information I've been able to scrounge up here and on Splotter's FB page.

It's like...my payment was made with the initial order and yet the website still says 'processing'...which I had to find out was the norm.

I REALLY appreciate Splotter being forthcoming and active in some of these threads to keep their fans informed, because if it wasn't for that, I'd have likely cancelled my order by now and looked for a refund.

If I'm Splotter though, I'm starting to look at other US distribution methods.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis P

New York
msg tools
dzrncic wrote:
I think that would be nice...because the not-knowing is the worst part.

I pre-ordered directly from Splottershop in June 2017. All I have is the original order confirmation email and the information I've been able to scrounge up here and on Splotter's FB page.

It's like...my payment was made with the initial order and yet the website still says 'processing'...which I had to find out was the norm.

I REALLY appreciate Splotter being forthcoming and active in some of these threads to keep their fans informed, because if it wasn't for that, I'd have likely cancelled my order by now and looked for a refund.

If I'm Splotter though, I'm starting to look at other US distribution methods.

Completely agree. FunAgain has been horrible. Splotter delivered the games, how hard is it to ship them out? Starting to think I may be in the wrong business. Their online contact form doesn’t work, and they have yet to respond to my Facebook message either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis P

New York
msg tools
The response from FunAgain leaves a lot to be desired.

“All we know at the moment is that Antiquity is still a preorder. So far they have not provided us with an updated release date.”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
THEY have the games, what the hell do they mean they don't know about the release date? It's now! Start shipping them FunAgain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.