GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,342 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Nathan
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I game with a couple great groups that I love. However, none of my current gaming groups are interested in playing non-euro games. I own a few that I would love to play with a like minded group.

Here are some of the games I am talking about:
Xia: Legends of a Drift System with expansion
Clash of Cultures
Star Trek: Ascendancy with expansions
Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)

Anyone interested or know of an existing group?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Wood
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I enjoy a good Ameritrash game. Keep me in mind. I've not played any of those, but I'd be willing to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
funbahai wrote:
I enjoy a good Ameritrash game. Keep me in mind. I've not played any of those, but I'd be willing to.

Will do, Mr. Bill. You can be member #2 of the Ameritrash ATL guild.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrie
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've not played any of those but have been very interested in all of them. I just never thought my group would be. I'm definitely interested in playing if something gets started.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Darby
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny Enough I think that this is Nathan from the ITP group. I too an willing to try this i just tend to lean more towards the euro games. I am always happy to try something else out.

-Ernie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy W
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The gang's all here, LOL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Darby
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VanVeen wrote:

This is pretty hilarious if I say so myself....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I I just told a gaming buddy today that I was bringing Xia to the GBS meetup at Titans Duluth on Saturday.
I' m always up for Clash of Cultures. Anybody going to Game a Rama from 1st-4th of Feb in Alpharetta?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell InGA
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slickdog wrote:
... Anybody going to Game a Rama from 1st-4th of Feb in Alpharetta?

What is this beast that I have never heard of?

Oh yeah... This is one of the deals where you pay a lot for membership whether you go for one day or four days.

soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always have a great time at Atlanta Gamefests and Game-o-ramas:

http://game-o-rama.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rules_heretic wrote:
slickdog wrote:
... Anybody going to Game a Rama from 1st-4th of Feb in Alpharetta?

What is this beast that I have never heard of?

Oh yeah... This is one of the deals where you pay a lot for membership whether you go for one day or four days.

soblue

Which is why I go for all 4 days!
$50 for about 40 hours of high quality gaming (in my case) with a variety of fun and friendly people.
Totally worth it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
diometes wrote:
VanVeen wrote:

This is pretty hilarious if I say so myself....

HAHAHA OK, so Ernie, I had no idea. When I saw your collection, and I asked about the games you played, and what the group played... Well then, great, if anyone from the group that meets at Ernie's ever wants to play any of these, let me know! Sounds like Carrie and Ernie are in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slickdog wrote:
I I just told a gaming buddy today that I was bringing Xia to the GBS meetup at Titans Duluth on Saturday.
I' m always up for Clash of Cultures. Anybody going to Game a Rama from 1st-4th of Feb in Alpharetta?

I used to go to those events when I lived in Sandy Springs, but my schedule is less flexible now, so drives up to Alpharetta from the south of Atlanta are tough for me. It is a great group, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
funbahai wrote:

I have a friend that lives in West End that would be up for gaming. He has four young kids though, so I need to make concrete plans in advance with him, but we could make this happen. Would Decatur be too much of a drive for you? The Thinking Man Pub is gaming friendly, and they have good food and drink, too. I am open to trying some place closer to the West End if you know of anything. I have played board games at The Midway in EAV as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy W
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KrustyKlown wrote:
funbahai wrote:

I have a friend that lives in West End that would be up for gaming. He has four young kids though, so I need to make concrete plans in advance with him, but we could make this happen. Would Decatur be too much of a drive for you? The Thinking Man Pub is gaming friendly, and they have good food and drink, too. I am open to trying some place closer to the West End if you know of anything. I have played board games at The Midway in EAV as well.

Just played games at My Parents' Basement in Avondale. Pretty chill. If you can drive to Decatur, Avondale isn't much further.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.