Subject: Flipping heart cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Wendelin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My wife and I have been playing since I received this game for Christmas. It's a great game, and we're definitely improving over time, although we haven't won yet.

I have a couple of rules clarifications that I'm hoping someone can shed light on.

1. In order for Ren to flip a heart card by using a card of the same color in the poem, does a single card from the poem have to match the heart card color, or every card from the poem? If only a single poem card has to match, is the heart card flipped as soon as a color-matched poem card is played, or only once the poem is complete?

2. If Ren has already flipped a heart card by color-matching a poem, she turns the card to indicate that it wasn't revealed through Feth reliving a memory. If Feth later relives a memory for the same color, the rules state that tapped cards in the poem row are untapped. Does that include the heart card, so that it will now be added to Ren's score pile at the end of the dream?

Thanks for any insights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
SpitzNevus wrote:
1. In order for Ren to flip a heart card by using a card of the same color in the poem, does a single card from the poem have to match the heart card color, or every card from the poem? If only a single poem card has to match, is the heart card flipped as soon as a color-matched poem card is played, or only once the poem is complete?

As soon as a card is played into a row where it matches the heart card, the heart card is flipped.

Quote:
2. If Ren has already flipped a heart card by color-matching a poem, she turns the card to indicate that it wasn't revealed through Feth reliving a memory. If Feth later relives a memory for the same color, the rules state that tapped cards in the poem row are untapped. Does that include the heart card, so that it will now be added to Ren's score pile at the end of the dream?

No. Once a card has been revealed by colour-matching, it cannot be scored.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.