Christoph Vide
msg tools
So me and a buddy just managed to somehow squeak in a victory in scenario 3. We played with two characters each and collected 4 shoal measurements.

Going into scenario 4 it says in the rules that for each measurement over the minimum requirement (so in our case 1) you can give one of the tribes a gift without spending a resource.

Question:
Does that bonus trigger EVERY nightphase or is it a one-off? Also, if it is a one-off do you lose the measurement in the process (like a 'wild' resource)? ... Having played the game a bunch I dread the answer but it's worth a try x)

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it!
badge
Enjoy Life!
mbmbmbmbmb
One-time use only, as a wildcard, then it's gone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Vide
msg tools
I am just having one Khan-like 'Ignacyyyyyyyy!!!' moment after the other with this expansion *shakesfist* x) cheers for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it!
badge
Enjoy Life!
mbmbmbmbmb
lord_of_emeralds wrote:
I am just having one Khan-like 'Ignacyyyyyyyy!!!' moment after the other with this expansion *shakesfist* x) cheers for the help

Well, you survived scenario 3, didn't you?
You should be fine with 4 and 5 ......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.