Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the rules to this game a few years back, and communicated with the designer a few times thereafter. But, nothing came about of the game? It was pretty much finished in the mechanisms department minus a few tweaks. Perhaps, it is running around different publishers instead of going to KS or something like that. I know all too well that route can take a long time sometimes.
Anyway, I thought I'd leave a note here so the designer can chime in when he is alerted by his bgg subscription devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Garcia
Portugal
Tomar
Lisboa
flag msg tools
designer
I am addicted to Game Design!
badge
Time flies when designing games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually I have left this game behind. It didn't seemed to me that good according to the actual standards when I brought it to the table again (2 years ago).

Thanks for the interest anyway! ✌

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Immaterial wrote:
Actually I have left this game behind. It didn't seemed to me that good according to the actual standards when I brought it to the table again (2 years ago).

Thanks for the interest anyway! ✌

Only 1 year (almost) for a reply. Good luck on everything else you are up to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.