Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
buschenfeld wrote:
Let me know!! Thanks.

Check with the designer?

I think my copy is still prototype stage. Isla Tetra, was complete; not sure if IT:2 was released officially. But in any case, the designer is on bgg often, give him a mail and see if he can hook you up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy bush

London
London
msg tools
mb
Hey Scott thanks man yes I mailed him this morning. Good plan!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it takes longer than needed, I can piece together one for you from my 2; just let me know. This might be doable with just dry erase markers and an erasable copy of the player mats...hmm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy bush

London
London
msg tools
mb
Scott that’s really kind of you man I appreciate it. I’ll keep you posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dex Quest
United Kingdom
Maryport
Cumbria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andy - I replied to your email. Thanks for your comments, I'm thrilled you enjoyed the game. As I said in the email I have the one copy left for my own collection, and as each game took at least a day to make by hand I can't see me going back to it just yet. Let's just say making those shapes from hundreds of tiny pegs wasn't the greatest of design decisions!

My new game DexQuest is nearing completion, with prototypes doing the rounds by the end of Jan, and after this I'd love to return to Tetra at some point, tighten it up and maybe even throw on Kickstarter.

Big thanks to Scott who offered a copy of the game. He supported me greatly throughout the development of the game, for which I will be always be very grateful.

BTW: I'd be delighted to throw a prototype of DexQuest (a dexterity adventure game (think Tumblin Dice meets Runebound) but with accurate ball rolling control using weighted balls and a precise 'launch' system) at least as a thank you for your Tetra interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy bush

London
London
msg tools
mb
Hey Will thanks for lovely reply. I’ve sent you a message. B

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.