Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my other reviews at:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/145695/item/2728438#it...

This series of reviews are going to be smaller in nature and with a different format. I hope you enjoy them.

The Terrain Set is likely the expansion I would tell you to hold off on the most. The set comes with plastic pieces that replace cardboard that is used in the game. You get two different types of trees although they act exactly the same. You also get some broken columns that represent the ruins in the game. Finally, you get a set of special Omphalos. These are blue instead of the normal red.

The Special Omphalos is fine and if people prefer the blue instead of the Red then this is something they may enjoy. The trees and the broken columns are fine, but they are smaller than the cardboard that is provided in the core game. They feel pretty small when on the board. I am not sure most things are to scale in this game, but these really stand out as not being to scale. Is that going to bother you? I don't know. I think they will look better painted up.

The main problem is I don't mind the cardboard that included in the game. Plastic may be an upgrade and I do like minis more than standees, but I am not sure this helps too much. This is the expansion I would add last, but also the one I use the most.

Keeper. Don't know I would seek it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.