Popular Tags: [View All]
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
What does the phrase
Spoiler (click to reveal)
kind to companions
mean? What exactly is being added together there?

It looks like the Capacity symbol. But the total number of capacity among all players, especially x3, would be enormous.

If there’s any relevance, I’m playing solo with three automas and two inactive charters.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you got your companions in an earlier game, you filled in either a circle or a star.

If you were kind to them, you got an extra capacity, if you were mean, you got a glory.

This is the result of that action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha. That seems long ago (though only actually yesterday!), so I’d forgotten about that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
End story spoilers
Grudunza wrote:
But the total number of capacity among all players, especially x3, would be enormous.

In our game, we sort of blew that numerical goal out of the water. I think we had 5/6 choose circle for their companion, 3/6 choose rebel for their final persona, and we had slightly more happy king than mad king. I think we exceeded the score to "win" by more than ten. I'd be curious to know how other groups did with that, because it did seem particularly easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rakstad
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dexter345 wrote:
End story spoilers
Grudunza wrote:
But the total number of capacity among all players, especially x3, would be enormous.

In our game, we sort of blew that numerical goal out of the water. I think we had 5/6 choose circle for their companion, 3/6 choose rebel for their final persona, and we had slightly more happy king than mad king. I think we exceeded the score to "win" by more than ten. I'd be curious to know how other groups did with that, because it did seem particularly easy.

We just did ours, and we barely got by with 25. We had 11 happy kings, 4 kind to companions, and 1 rebel persona.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.