Flash Point: Fire Rescue» Forums » General

Subject: Buying or making Locked Doors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that I've got Urban Structures, 2nd Story, Extreme Danger, Honor and Duty, Dangerous Waters, Vet & Dog, and Tragic Events, I believe the only game-mechanical component that I haven't got is the Locked Doors.

I could make my own by drawing padlocks on the flipside of some of the ordinary door counters. But, now that Tragic Events can (and, judging by the length of our games so far, almost always will) add door markers to external doors, I make it that the number of doors required can be as high as 21 on the hotel-with-attic - and I only have 19 of them. (I'm not sure if that's the total supplied in the game and all the expansions, or if I've lost a few along the way.)

So does anyone know where I can get either some Locked Doors, or some more basic doors to modify, OR a new set of 23 or so identical similar counters? Ebay and various boardgame spares sites are failing me.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thor A
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can print you off a set of doors. Price depends on exactly how many you want. Come in multiples of 8.

I can also include my Backdraft Door variant. Door can't be opened until the room has been "vented" (i.e. at least one wall in the room has been destroyed or a door is opened).

Here are some pics of the Doors and Locked Doors:

Here is a pic of all my custom tokens, but you can see the two Backdraft Doors near the center:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorani Gorani
Germany
flag msg tools
FYI: The base game + all expansions (except Urban Structures)have 18 normal doors.
The cheap variant would be to use the green blast doors for one level of the map only (I don't think you need so man doors on the blast door maps). If you want to use a locked door mechanic, just use a d6 roll when a fire fighter tries to open the door: 1-2 the door is locked, 3-6 the door is unlocked. This is a 1/3 chance of locked doors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thor A
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got around to posting a set of door tokens. Thought you might be interested in them.

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/door-tokens-set
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.