Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Lords of Hellas» Forums » General

Subject: Been trying to contact GiochinScatola about the version they carry... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
but no luck so far...my question is i do NOT want the "sundrop mini's" (every review i've seen says it was a bad idea), and i'd like to know ahead of time if i can get a game with just the basic colored plastic mini's...

anyone know if all the games have to come with these "sundrop" mini's?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmb
Not all games come with sundrop. If the retailer just ordered the core box, most likely they got it without.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MichaƂ Misztal
Poland
flag msg tools
Sundrop was an option for KS. Retailer's pledge had the same levels as normal pledge, so Mythic and Titan pledges should come with sundrop.

To be honest, sundrop is not bad. Sure, it isn't as nice as most people expected (mostly because differences between sundropped and non-sundropped parts aren't clearly visible on photos). It's a part of mass production, so it's not applied evenly and parts of some miniatures aren't sundropped. BUT it still looks much better than not painted miniatures, especially on board while playing.

So if you are not a painter and not going to let someone paint them, sundrop should be fine - it's just enough to make a boardgame look better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.