One Deck Dungeon» Forums » General

Subject: How to print the rule booklet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cory Metcalfe
msg tools
The rule booklet can be grabbed here

http://asmadigames.com/rules/OneDeckDungeon_Rules.pdf

But the way every pair of sequential pages are on a single page makes it impossible to actually print it in booklet form, so that double-sided pages can be folded and placed in each other to make a booklet. I'm confused because the way the cover and back pages are separate makes it seem like it is intended for booklet form?

Is there a particular pdf app that can print this to a booklet, or another pdf file with all pages separated as vertical single pages, or something I'm missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's made as a PDF that way for readability. We don't have one available in a format to be stitched together, sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Metcalfe
msg tools
Ok thanks for confirming for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
coryallegory wrote:
The rule booklet can be grabbed here

http://asmadigames.com/rules/OneDeckDungeon_Rules.pdf

But the way every pair of sequential pages are on a single page makes it impossible to actually print it in booklet form, so that double-sided pages can be folded and placed in each other to make a booklet. I'm confused because the way the cover and back pages are separate makes it seem like it is intended for booklet form?

Is there a particular pdf app that can print this to a booklet, or another pdf file with all pages separated as vertical single pages, or something I'm missing?

I had a similar (although not as complex) issue printing an English copy of the rules for Council of 4. You can open the PDF in Microsoft Word. Then convert it to a doc and manipulate it rather thoroughly in order to splice and position pages to your hearts content. Then simply pick the correct booklet format printing option in Word.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.