N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
You are who you choose to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really sure if this is where I should be posting this, let me know if I need to move this.

I live in Richardson (just south of Madness) and have 5 EXIT games that have been carefully preserved during play (using parchment paper and card sleeves) so no parts of the game were damaged.

If you live near Richardson and would like to buy the lot for $25 or a trade for The Quest for El Dorado, post below.

Exit: The Game – The Abandoned Cabin
Exit: The Game – The Pharaoh's Tomb
Exit: The Game – The Polar Station
Exit: The Game – The Forbidden Castle
Exit: The Game – The Forgotten Island

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brody Lipperman
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
D6 Desparados
mb
Re: Richardson, TX area - 5 EXIT: The games (for sale in person)
I live over in Southlake, but occasionally make it over to that neck of the woods. If you don't mind waiting a couple of days (or a week or two) for me to head over, I'll take them. If you find somebody closer/quicker, feel free to sell to them as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Richardson, TX area - 5 EXIT: The games (for sale in person)
lipman wrote:
I live over in Southlake, but occasionally make it over to that neck of the woods. If you don't mind waiting a couple of days (or a week or two) for me to head over, I'll take them. If you find somebody closer/quicker, feel free to sell to them as well.

First come first serve.
PM sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ames
United States
New Glarus
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, if you are buying/selling in the DFW area, feel free to join the Dallas Games Marketplace. https://www.facebook.com/groups/DGMMarketplace/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DallasD wrote:
FYI, if you are buying/selling in the DFW area, feel free to join the Dallas Games Marketplace. https://www.facebook.com/groups/DGMMarketplace/

Sweet! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.