Subject: Upcoming Faction pack - Borg rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bellor Vargath
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/39250/the-borg-return-st...

Borg faction pack is supposed to release in August 2018, so ST: Attack Wing is not dead yet. But I wonder if this will also be difficult to find at retailers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, we have plenty of time to preorder. So that might be helpful, to help WK calibrate the print run a bit better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose assimilated versions aren't any more work than repaints, but this is WK's first assimilated Intrepid, isn't it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bellor wrote:
https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/39250/the-borg-return-st...

Borg faction pack is supposed to release in August 2018, so ST: Attack Wing is not dead yet. But I wonder if this will also be difficult to find at retailers.

Sadly, it is already dead around here. None of the local shops carry the game anymore and none of them bothered to get any of the new stuff.

Ordering online is always an option for those of us who still play at home, but with little interest from the community and no one else to play with, it gets boring pretty fast.

Would have loved to see all this renewed effort put into the game a year or two ago. It might have saved the game in my area and definitely would have kept me more active with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This pack sounds awesome... Shame Wizkids is making it harder to get a hold of their products than the OP prizes off eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Palmer
United States
Missoula
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
New faction pack is at distributors in USA.

I went to FLGS ordered 2 of the starter romulan and dominion faction packs and all the available card packs.

Try to encourage local store to carry it again by buying some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.