Subject: Errata? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike McGraw
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
Is there an official and up-to-date errata for Wizards Wanted yet? If so, it would be great to have it sticky-posted here. Players are pretty accustomed to errors / vagaries in first printings, so the first thing I did was google "Wizards Wanted Errata" and got no useful hits in the first set of hits, sadly. Admittedly, my google skillz are somewhat old-guy level...

My 10-year old loves the game and so do I, by the way! You've cleverly tricked her into practicing math for an hour an evening... Keep up the good work

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike McGraw
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
Re: Errata
P.S. That's not me volunteering to assemble and maintain an Errata, to be clear. I merely want to benefit from another's efforts in doing so.

I would consider cold, hard cash, however. Ha ha. Eh.

P.P.S. The child's favourite denomination of Pixie Dust is the fiver. Her mother likes geology and she recognizes the shape, or something. It would be cool if a future printing had different colours for each denomination as well - something, something, properties of Pixie Dust.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Gargoyle's Quest" Gameboy, 1990
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad you and your daughter are enjoying the game!

There is no errata document for Wizards Wanted. There haven't been any changes to the published rules, so the only things you might find here in the forum are rules clarifications. However, if you have any questions or house rules you'd like to share, by all means post 'em.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to get an errata on the rules. Reading through the forums so far have given lots of good insight on things we (a group of 4 adult gamers) did wrong our first game going through the rules.

EDIT: I've put together an errata/rules clarifications. Uploading to BGG now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Errata/Rule clarifications listed here!
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/163120/wizards-wanted-err...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Gargoyle's Quest" Gameboy, 1990
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for putting that together!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.