David Barlowe
United States
Clarks Summit
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It’s been quieter than you would think - FFG seems to be holding back on IA news for some reason.

I’m not through the entire campaign yet, but it won’t take long with only the few missions included with the initial release.

Any rumors out there yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"The Sisyphean dreamer, my fibula and femur hold the weight of the world over and over! I think, therefore I die, anxiety and I rolling down a mountain over and over!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope so, I just got caught up with waves 8, 9, 10, really looking forward to the app making use of them.

My wife and daughter and I just finished our main game campaign as well, looking forward to being able to play with them rather than against.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't heard any rumors, but I can guarantee we won't get a release before Star Wars Legends is released to the public. They don't want to compete against themselves...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
bassoon201 wrote:
I can guarantee we won't get a release before Star Wars Legends is released to the public.

Do you mean SW: Legion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Barlowe
United States
Clarks Summit
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
bassoon201 wrote:
I can guarantee we won't get a release before Star Wars Legends is released to the public.

Do you mean SW: Legion?

SW: Destiny has a big new series of releasing coming, including new starter kits and a new draft format pack.

Should hit shortly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chemist .
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ain't nothing we can do, but simply wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Barlowe
United States
Clarks Summit
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SDSUChemTA wrote:
Ain't nothing we can do, but simply wait.

Well, that’s probably not entirely true... we can post and discuss here and on the FFG forums. We can email FFG employees that we know. We can talk to them at conventions and FFG events.

We can post reviews of their stuff, answer rules questions...

Have any of us posted reviews on the iOS App Store? How about here on the geek? More downloads and higher ratings might also get their attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.