7 Posts

Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: SPOILERS: Questions about 1-3 games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RAFAEL RAMOS DE PIRES
msg tools
Hi guys,

First of all, sorry about my english. It has been a while since I practiced.

Aftet 3 games, I guess my group and I are playing some rules wrongly. So, here I am. I hope you can help.

1. After unlock minions, if I use some build who gaves some minion's type, that minion has to be on advance cards board for use? Or I can catch one from the box iv (or general stock?)

2. I always have to allocat all of my workers(including minions) before I gave then back? Or can I left one or more minions on the board?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
1) Not sure this answers your question ... minions that you gain can only be placed on your own charter spaces.

2) You may take back your workers whenever you want, but it must be ALL workers on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Minion cards (with the big pictures of them) go in the general supply along side all of the resources and coins, and the matching minions get stacked on the minion cards.

When you go to a building that rewards a minion, you take it off the minion card in the supply, and place it in your personal supply to use on future turns.

Matt is exactly right on #2. You can spend any turn retrieving workers, but you have to retrieve all of them when you do. You don't have to wait until all of them are played before doing so, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MJ
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoot, just realized we missed the “only placed on your own buildings” bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools
gaudium wrote:

People who make that rules mistake must surely be running into difficulties when reclaiming their workers, (i.e. remembering who owns which minion?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rees
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Highland Cow wrote:
gaudium wrote:

People who make that rules mistake must surely be running into difficulties when reclaiming their workers, (i.e. remembering who owns which minion?).

That's how we realised very quickly (luckily) that we were playing it wrong, we couldn't keep track of which minion belonged to who. We went back to re-reading that rule carefully!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MJ
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dkrees wrote:
Highland Cow wrote:
gaudium wrote:

That's how we realised very quickly (luckily) that we were playing it wrong, we couldn't keep track of which minion belonged to who. We went back to re-reading that rule carefully!

We play 2p and there was no confusion over ownership.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.