Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jade W
United States
Eagle Mountain
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the core game from the KDM store just before Christmas, just got my shipping notice and it says "1 x Core Game, Reduced Scale Models"

Reduced scale models? Are there other versions out there of 1.5 or is this just what it always says?

Thanks for any answers and I can't wait to get started playing .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Niteskie wrote:
I bought the core game from the KDM store just before Christmas, just got my shipping notice and it says "1 x Core Game, Reduced Scale Models"

Reduced scale models? Are there other versions out there of 1.5 or is this just what it always says?

Thanks for any answers and I can't wait to get started playing .

I think it means the models are not assembled, you should have them all that's supposed to go with the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Sloth might be my spirit animal
badge
Ok, ok, NOW I get it!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that "reduced scale" stands for "not as big as actual humans and monsters"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nuke_morningstar
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
badge
No Clear Mind
mbmbmbmbmb
The backup copy I ordered from the shop had the same statement. It turned out to be the exact same product. Although the packaging of the miniatures was a bit different than my Kickstarter copy. (the plastic bags of the retail copy didn't have ziplocks. Also some 30mm and 50mm bases were packed with the miniature sprues themselves. Kickstarter copy had all bases in one single plastic bag.) Other than that, all same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm willing to bet it's marked like that for the purposes of customs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
KDM
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jasiven wrote:
I'm willing to bet it's marked like that for the purposes of customs.

100% it is marked as that for customs, although usually with scale models it says just "scale models" but KDM chose to be more explicit. OP, you are getting a regular copy of the game like everyone else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jade W
United States
Eagle Mountain
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the replies, guys. I looked around and couldn't find an answer to this. Hopefully this will help someone else in the future.

Again, thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
t3clis wrote:
I think that "reduced scale" stands for "not as big as actual humans and monsters"

You're better off. I ended up accidentally getting the "...life sized models" and had to buy a diamond saw and fork lift to assemble them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
sirgalin wrote:
t3clis wrote:

You're better off. I ended up accidentally getting the "...life sized models" and had to buy a diamond saw and fork lift to assemble them.

But I do like your new plot of land for the showdown. Shame how the city cracked down on your Sunstalker use, but I think it looks pretty festive with the Christmas sweater there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Sloth might be my spirit animal
badge
Ok, ok, NOW I get it!
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoxe
msg tools
I've had worse.
badge
It's just a flesh wound.
mbmbmbmbmb
sirgalin wrote:
t3clis wrote:

No thread talking about assembly is complete without asking this question:
- Did you use superglue or plastic cement to put them together?
whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hell
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Niteskie wrote:
Thanks for all the replies, guys. I looked around and couldn't find an answer to this. Hopefully this will help someone else in the future.

Again, thank you.

Helped me. I will sleep tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.