8 Posts

Scythe: The Rise of Fenris» Forums » General

Subject: Storage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sith Lord
msg tools
mbmb
I'm looking into getting a storage organiser, because all the plastic bags are annoying; probably the Broken Token one. That one looks good. I realise they are third party but are they likely to make one for The Wind Gambit and The Rise of Fenris? With Fendis having secret components I'm sure about that.

Also, I'm looking at getting the legendary box; but as it's so big I'm not sure. I think I'd rather have two regular boxes. One with the core game and Invaders, and one with Gambit and Fenris. That way if it will be easier (for me) to store, and if i take it somewhere I don't have to take the expansions if I don't think I'll be using them. Is it possible to buy another regular box?

I'll wait until I have Fenris to decide what I want to do, but I'm thinking ahead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Werness
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There may not be any more legendary boxes if you wait too long. There isnt going to be a reprint of them. Broken token is making a insert for the wind gambit and the new expansion. I highly recommend the original broken token insert! Also recommend the legendary box, even when I was worried about it being to big.

As for the broken token new insert, maybe it will fit into the new expansion box but it might be designed to also fit into the legendary box, or another scythe base board game box since the legendary box is twice the size. Even though the legendary box is really big, its nice having everything together in a beautiful box. If you want to take scythe to another place, keep the original base game box to travel with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Bunch
United States
Massapequa
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently contacted the Broken Token to see if they would be making an insert for the Legendary Box which houses all of the expansions and promos. They said that they are going to basically create new parts that will be added to their normal Scythe insert and will fill the Legendary box and contain all of the components from all expansions and promos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zock'n' Roll
Austria
Innsbruck
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do own the legendary box and I can tell you, it's not too big. I couldn't get the third tuck box into the box at all, because I used the expansion boxes for storage inside. So I'm using this 3rd box for unused components (paper coins, wooden recources etc.) and storing it outside the legendary box.
(My original box is fixed on the wall and is used as little shelf)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Little
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
solorender wrote:
There may not be any more legendary boxes if you wait too long. There isnt going to be a reprint of them.

Can you provide a source for that information? Jamey has always said they will print more of anything given enough demand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Zimmer
United States
Decatur
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
halkster14 wrote:
solorender wrote:
There may not be any more legendary boxes if you wait too long. There isnt going to be a reprint of them.

Can you provide a source for that information? Jamey has always said they will print more of anything given enough demand.

Jamey post: Re: Legendary Box Has Arrived!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In general, if there's demand for something, we'll make more of it. But that probably won't be the case with the Legendary Box (or if we do make more, I'll charge a more accurate MSRP instead of artificially deflating it like the first printing).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Little
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info both of you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.