Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Czerwonka
United States
Orland Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One can assume that these take an action to deploy... but to confirm this, I can’t seem to find this in print/in rulebook/ card text.

Is it a free action to deploy, or does it take your one action to deploy these items? Typical Mantic couldn’t just say it in the instructions while they explain it....

Also, one can assume the circle with the + in it, on the card, is its HP, again, couldn’t find this in rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Harper
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Its on Ogans card. "As an action he may place a sentry gun or force field in an adjacent empty square, or retrieve an adjacent sentry gun or force field" Love playing Ogan, he is my favorite character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris L
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Curfew wrote:

Also, one can assume the circle with the + in it, on the card, is its HP, again, couldn’t find this in rulebook.

Yeah, I couldn't find it in the rules either. I figured that was the health by process of elimination and it's the same symbol as is on the health tracks of the mercs.

A lot of games have a nice graphic showing the cards with labels/pointers identifying all the info on the cards. This game could definitely use something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They detail what most of the other icons mean specifically but I guess they expected people to infer the circle plus for minions as health as they only explicitly detail damage for Mercs/Bosses (where the circle plus also appears for pre injury damage allocation).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.