Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Tomcavage
United States
Malvern
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My first play of the poachers scenario tonight. I really like this scenario, it has some really interesting features. It was all going so much smoother than the other scenarios I have played. I actually let the game trick me into thinking I was going to win!

By the middle of round 9, I had built all three cages, and saved two of the three animals needed to win the scenario. I just had to make it through the weather and the night to get into round 10, save the third animal, and win. It was so close!

Then a storm ravaged my food supplies, and I couldn't feed one of the animals I had saved. It died and I lost. Such elation dashed to such lows by one storm! Argh! This game is such a roller coaster of emotions, and I love it!

Next time Crusoe, I'll be ready for your storm! But I'm sure I'll overlook something else...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.