Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Vengeance» Forums » General

Subject: Cardlist? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Rubbo
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone post a cardlist? or at least number of cards of each type, across all the expansions? My numbers don't seem to be lining up with the rulebooks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake S
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
10 Vengeance cards per gang (9 gang-specific cards + 1 Blitz card per gang)
5 Boss cards per gang (the small blue/black cards)
1 Solo Mission card per hero
9 Montage cards per hero (6 standard, 3 hardcore)
1 Gang card per gang
4 Reference cards
5 Mission Cards
15 Achievement Cards

People seem to get confused by the 9 Vengeance cards + 1 blitz card, because the rulebook doesn't point it out.

Also, the Kickstarter shipments got screwed up and the wrong Vengeance cards were sent with the Rosari gang. If you got the Kickstarter version, you should've also received the correct cards for the Rosari gang separately.

Hope that helps!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeecups wrote:
Also, the Kickstarter shipments got screwed up and the wrong Vengeance cards were sent with the Rosari gang. If you got the Kickstarter version, you should've also received the correct cards for the Rosari gang separately.

They are still sending out the replacement Rosari/dens/bases. AFAIK it was mainly (only?) EU/RoW backers who had this issue.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Rubbo
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JudgementDave wrote:
jeecups wrote:
Also, the Kickstarter shipments got screwed up and the wrong Vengeance cards were sent with the Rosari gang. If you got the Kickstarter version, you should've also received the correct cards for the Rosari gang separately.

They are still sending out the replacement Rosari/dens/bases. AFAIK it was mainly (only?) EU/RoW backers who had this issue.


This issue should have been resolved at ShipNaked before US fulfillment began at least.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Oliver
United States
Redwood City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
JudgementDave wrote:
jeecups wrote:
Also, the Kickstarter shipments got screwed up and the wrong Vengeance cards were sent with the Rosari gang. If you got the Kickstarter version, you should've also received the correct cards for the Rosari gang separately.

They are still sending out the replacement Rosari/dens/bases. AFAIK it was mainly (only?) EU/RoW backers who had this issue.


This issue should have been resolved at ShipNaked before US fulfillment began at least.


My US KS Rosari came with the wrong cards/materials in it. I received a separate set of 2 bases + new cards.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.