Popular Tags: [View All]
mister lee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played a game and liked it.

Could a possible variant where everyone chooses their speed card and places it front. Then in player order you play it out?
I'm going to pay this game on the weekend with 6 players so I will see how the regular game plays out.
Then try the simultaneous speed card works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Treebeard
United States
DFW Area
Texas
flag msg tools
I Design Broken Token Game Inserts
badge
I Design Broken Token Game Inserts
mbmbmbmbmb
Just building on your idea, you could have the next player put there card down before the current player reveals. That way you don’t have perfect knowledge but aren’t playing a card five turns in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jacobson
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I think that eliminates almost all strategy in card selection for the players moving later in turn order. I wonder if you could have everyone place a card face down, reveal, and then each player plays their top line in turn order, then the second line, etc. If you have no more bars on your card, you're skipped until the end of the turn. It would be pretty chaotic, but it might have some neat effects.

If try it out, let us know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.