Hide
1 Posts

Dungeon Crusade: Book I – Genesis of Evil» Forums » General

Subject: Excited! Shaping up to be an amazing game! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shar Kay
msg tools
I'm saving up to do a preorder on this game.

Love the fantasy theme, the artistic presentation, the way that the gameplay and atmosphere evoke pc games I played (Might & Magic, Wizardry), and I'm glad that the game can be made longer, such as by adding the Avalon Adventure Game (as a pre-game), and by having dungeon sessions interspersed by visits to town. Town is great for leveling up, shopping, gambling, and other stuff. Super cute that the dog Albus can go to town to get items like healing potions while we're in dungeon.

We'd be playing as 2 players, each controlling 3 of the 6 member party. Reckon we're free to stick together, or split up. We love coop games, so this works.

I'm looking forward to more updates on Kickstarter/Dungeon Crusader's Facebook page about the game's production after Chinese New Year. I think this game will rock, and that it'll be a sleeper hit! Once production starts on this game, I'm hoping that it gets way more exposure to build up its community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.