United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mbmb
So I have lots of stuff from the kickstarter, including lots of survivors marked with the "hat" symbol of Rick's faction, lots of faction-less (no symbol) survivors, but only one other faction (Negan from the Saviors)

Are there any other Saviors out there? How do I beef up his faction?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmb
I think the only things you'll have right now (even if you got all the KS waves and picked the retail only packages) is Rick's faction, unaligned, and the Woodbury faction. There is only Negan for the Savior's and Ezekial for the Kingdom right now.

I would assume those factions will get fleshed out once they reach that point in the story. Hopefully that isn't too much farther along. They announced that Wave 5 would be the Fear the Hunters arc (which is quite short) and then we should be on to Alexandria (Wave 6 and maybe 7?). After Alexandria gets settled, then we can hopefully get to the Saviors and the Kingdom. Or they could keep sprinkling in random characters in the non-box set expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mladen
msg tools
mbmb
Here's an idea, buy survivors from project Z board game and make your own cards. They are a little bit smaller that the TWD survivors but aren't people in real life also different sizes btw there are also literally tons of miniature companies whose minis can be used for this; hasslefree, studio miniatures, copplestone castings etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
mattprice wrote:
Are there any other Saviors out there? How do I beef up his faction?
CB is right, since Mantic is going semi-chronologically, then the proper Saviors won't be along yet.
But some bad-guy options from Waves 1&2&3 are:

Wave 1:
Derek, Patrick, Sandra, and Liam from the Core Set. (all are Scavengers gang)
Brian Blake from the Prelude To Woodbury solo set.
Craig from the Lori booster. (part of scary redneck trio)
Reggie (and even Shane) from the Shane booster.

Wave 2:
Andy from the Negan (Wave 2) booster. (another part of scary redneck trio)
Carlos from the Tyreese booster. (another Scavengers gang member)

Wave 3:
Eugene Cooney from the Morgan, Distraught Father booster.
Harold Abernathy from the Rick, Prison Advisor booster.
Wes from the Glenn, Prison Guard booster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
If you're playing solo or friendly games, you could always just grab some of the raiders and pretend they have the faction symbol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I agree with Luke. I think the faction restrictions are really for tournaments or hardcore competitive players. But even then, I don't know how there can even be a tournament scene with faction building until they release more of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.