Hunt for the Ring» Forums » Rules

Subject: Escape after a successfull hunt rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viktor Karlsson Mantel
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the example on page 24, how can Frodo fly all the way to 46? He has only to recorded dots, from the locations I can see in the example not having the map I would say he can go to the following locations: 21, 24, 30, 34 and 36.
Ofc some more that I cant see from the picture.

In the rules before the example, they never mention anything about extra long move when escape from a hunt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Avers
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is mentioned on page 23 under 'If Frodo Moves':
Quote:
When determining whether the connected location is within reach, any dots marked on the Journey log can be counted, as well as two additional "bonus" dots for the escape move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Eddy
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
Page 23 under escape states “-when determining whether the connected location is within reach, any dots marked on the journey log can be counted, as well as two additional “bonus” dots for the escape move. Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Eddy
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
GhundiPI wrote:
It is mentioned on page 23 under 'If Frodo Moves':
Quote:
When determining whether the connected location is within reach, any dots marked on the Journey log can be counted, as well as two additional "bonus" dots for the escape move.

Nice! You beat me to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.