Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I started Mechs vs Minions as part of my 10x10 Challenge for this year. Tonight, I played the tutorial and first mission (both successfully) solo with two Mechs.

Any tips or suggestions O should be aware of?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Enjoy the game! I played MvM extensively last year with my family and we had our fun.
This week, we played once again after several months of not touching it and we had blast again!

Tips:
- do not hesitate to take damage! Some damage cards can be useful for you, just build your program accordingly.
- missions require different approach so experiment with new ways in programming your mech.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also be aware that the difficulty of various missions varies quite wildly depending on the number of mechs being used. Some missions are an absolute breeze with 2 mechs rather than 4, but also vice versa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alluvian
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the next mission is the mission that is hard with less than 3 mechs. It has a building in the middle and tons of minions coming from three sides.

Might want to solo 3x mechs in that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I duo'd the campaign twice. So it's definitely possible with each character. In some missions, maybe 1/3rd to 1/2, it comes down to figuring out the trick to beat it, and then you should be able to do so every time.

There's also an insanely broken card that makes the majority of missions rediculously easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.