Subject: tabletopia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luuk Van Aken
Canada
Lacombe
Alberta
flag msg tools
Just found out about this game, looks interesting.
Is there a single player version available on tabletopia?
Its nice to try out games on tabletopia before buying them and sometimes it can be hard to find people to play a certain game on tabletopia so I usually end up trying the single player version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Favazza
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure the single player is not available on Tabletopia (at least not the last time I checked). The game is outstanding though. Probably my favorite worker placement game. I own it and I've enjoyed the single player as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wallis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure about tabletopia but I play the solo version a lot with the actual game and it's really good. One of my favourite solo games. It feels a bit different than playing with other people, but certainly isn't a hastly put together add on. Well worth buying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Péter
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The solo mode is not on Tabletopia yet, but it will be up next week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Mononen
Finland
Kerava
flag msg tools
We nostalgically watch "Hocus Pocus"!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can play the solo mode on Tabletop Simulator if you happen to own it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perfect Horizon
msg tools
mb
Thank you so much for making the solo variant available online. Very excited for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luuk Van Aken
Canada
Lacombe
Alberta
flag msg tools
I downloaded the tabletop simulator app and played this game in solo mode 3 times now. After playing 2 games I reread the rulebook and watched some more how to play videos and realized I made a few small rule mistakes as I was still learning the game. I'm fairly confident I am now playing the game correctly. I do really enjoy this game and has been added to my wishlist. (my wallet cries every time I visit boardgamegeek, kickstarter, or play new games on board game simulator apps, there's just so many good games out there)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perfect Horizon
msg tools
mb
has solo been added to tabletopia yet? I can't find it anywhere

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.