Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for 2.2 classic cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ik ben een kleine boefje
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
2006/2011 (Amsterdam - Maastricht - Apeldoorn - Den Haag -Delft) Vijf jaar dat ik ga nooit vergeten.
badge
Warning: Very handsome user.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am.searching for several classic 2.2 version cards, and I am willing to pay well. If any of you have some.spare cards from this version just PM me please.

Take care!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Long
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Fly Eagles Fly!
badge
The Cthulhu player, not the Football player.
mbmbmbmbmb
What are you looking for? And I assume these are all the "rare" cards? There were only two levels of rarity in that set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Bernardo
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
badge
Wargame? Eurogame? Ameritrash? Asia!! Check out Asian board game reviews at CardboardEast.com
mbmbmbmbmb
You will have better luck finding jpg scans of the cards, printing them out, sleeving them and playing than finding actual cards. I did this and played quite a few games until FFG announced they would be remaking netrunner. Way back in 2012. I picked up the newer version and have never looked back. Having 3 cards maximum as opposed to 5 made for more balanced games. Also having runner identities and 4 different companies was exciting.

I would suggest to just get the new revised core deck for Netrunner. It'll be cheaper and less hassle. Also the cards will have better art, and the game will be better balanced.

I do love that 90s art of the old version though, but I know it's not for everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ik ben een kleine boefje
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
2006/2011 (Amsterdam - Maastricht - Apeldoorn - Den Haag -Delft) Vijf jaar dat ik ga nooit vergeten.
badge
Warning: Very handsome user.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh I already have a complete collection of Android Netrunner and a cube made.out of cards from both version (it mixes the Ccg and Lcg cards and it works quite nicely). I am looking for any 2.2 cards since I am collecting the game not to use them for playing.

Thanks for your answers pals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.