Hide
6 Posts

Mansions of Madness» Forums » General

Subject: museum investigation - nasty bug in app (spoilers possible) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Pilchowski
msg tools
While playing new scenarion in museum, I am asking people about the artifacts and gathering informations. But in incriminationg evidence review I have sometimes different information that no one told me. For example one guy told me the date the artifact was found, but in incriminating evidence there is written that he told me where this artifact was found.

It makes my notes and the game progress very confusing and I have a bad feeling about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you filed a bug report?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Pilchowski
msg tools
no, where can I do it please? thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
awfula wrote:
no, where can I do it please? thank you

There's a pinned thread on the FFG forums

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/227053-mansio...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if that is on purpose. It tells you that you might want to take your own notes as well when playing the scenario.
It is a tricky one for sure. We lost when we played, I look forward to trying again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Pilchowski
msg tools
yup, I made my own notes too (it is like Einsteins riddle of houses), but I checked the incriminating evidence in the inventory and I saw completely different data no NPC ever told me... I was able then very quickly solve the riddle, but felt cheating

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.