Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » BoardGameGeek Community

Subject: Microbadge codes givaway rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do not shed tears over throws of the past, roll again!
badge
Click here for free games.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've made it a tradition to give away my mcrobadge codes to the first three users who want them, on condition they are used to buy one of my badges

Take a look here and post what you want and I'll gm you a code!
Happy New Year
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love a mb microbadge.

Thanks!!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Evich
United States
Manchester
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Would love a mb!

Thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kailey O
United States
ASHLAND
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love any of these microbadges: mb mbmb or mb.

Thank you!

Edited to add the fancy little microbadge pictures.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jos horst
Netherlands
groningen
groningen
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hedgepig wrote:
I would love any of these microbadges: Bubble Tea, Peregrine Falcon, Flying Pig, or Walking fan. Thank you! (I couldn't figure out how to make the little microbadge image appear in this reply, as others did, sorry.)

When you Quickquote them you can see how they did it. (Then you can cancel the post).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kailey O
United States
ASHLAND
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hojoh wrote:
Hedgepig wrote:
I would love any of these microbadges: Bubble Tea, Peregrine Falcon, Flying Pig, or Walking fan. Thank you! (I couldn't figure out how to make the little microbadge image appear in this reply, as others did, sorry.)

When you Quickquote them you can see how they did it. (Then you can cancel the post).


Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do not shed tears over throws of the past, roll again!
badge
Click here for free games.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Because of reasons, I have 9 more codes I can pass on. Anyone interested?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
crazylegs wrote:
Because of reasons, I have 9 more codes I can pass on. Anyone interested?


Yeah, I'd like to buy this one:
mb
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do not shed tears over throws of the past, roll again!
badge
Click here for free games.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DraedGhawl wrote:
crazylegs wrote:
Because of reasons, I have 9 more codes I can pass on. Anyone interested?


Yeah, I'd like to buy this one:
mb


If that was my badge I'd send you one
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
crazylegs wrote:
DraedGhawl wrote:
crazylegs wrote:
Because of reasons, I have 9 more codes I can pass on. Anyone interested?


Yeah, I'd like to buy this one:
mb


If that was my badge I'd send you one


I sometimes accidentally come across microbadges that I want to buy. Seems I had to just go to your profile, because you created some funny/great ones that fit me.

I'd love to buy mb with one of your coupon codes and then I'll wait a year and buy a few others from your collection.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If there is still one available I would take one as well. I would buy this one:

mb

Thank you,
Andreas
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Culp Smash
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to grab a water drop microbadge, if you still have some more codes. I love the Eddie Izzard one made by you that I've had for quite a while now!


Thank you so much!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenny Griffiths

Aberdeen
msg tools
mbmbmbmb

mb
Oooh this one please! x
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bird
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whiskey drinker or Blue tit please if they are available. I like both so either one would be cool.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Catherine Tessier
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Tom!
this is my first day here and I'd looveee to have your "Rum Drinker" badge as very first badge! arrrh
thanks in advance youre awesome!
Kate kiss
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jen Em
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
I would love a badge. I've had an account for years but just started using the site recently since it was originally so daunting to navigate.

1x1 challenge participant
("I played at least one game once this year!")
 
 Thumb up
8.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do not shed tears over throws of the past, roll again!
badge
Click here for free games.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shojotora wrote:
I would love a badge. I've had an account for years but just started using the site recently since it was originally so daunting to navigate.

1x1 challenge participant
("I played at least one game once this year!")


No codes left but have some
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.