Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,
a couple of questions:

Question 1:
It is the Rally phase and clan M is in Regroup and at 3 hexes from the nearest enemy unit so it must withdraw.
Can clan M withdraw into the fortress? I suppose No It can't. The fortress counts as 1 hex and Clan M needs to finish its movement at least 4 hexes away from the nearest enemy unit.
Is it correct?

Question 2:
Let's suppose that Clan A is in attack and chit A has been drawn. Hideyoshi 24 is the spearhead and has to charge.
The nearest enemy unit (in MP) is the fortress at 4MP (1 for the first hex and 3MP for entering the fortress). Clan M is at 5MP therefore Hdeyoshi 24 has to charge towards the fortress?

Is it correct?

thanks

Raimondo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois Vander Meulen
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Q1: In your case, the unit goes in the fortress and is then at 4 hexes (the fortress counts as one hex as you say). It seems legal to me.

Q2 : Not sure which Hideysohi 24 you are talking of, but this seems to be true for the unit with a loss. The other two can choose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry Francois I don't get the answer of question 1

Q1: If the fortress count as 1 hex clan M cannot retreat and end its movement into the fortress because it would be 1 hex from the nearest enemy unit that is N22 (or 3MP if we count movement points).

Is it correct that in withdrawal you count hexes and not MP?

where am I wrong?

Q2: is ok (I meant the unit with the loss)

Raimondo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois Vander Meulen
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry ! I now realize your Q1 is linked to the picture. You are obviously right; M cannot flee to the fortress. Sorry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.