Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: Automa and Personas rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Omar Kooheji
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just double checking, do Automa keep the personas they unlock when they open a crate?

I'm fairly sure they do, but I'm gutted on missing out on one of the Personas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they keep them. Sorry .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this operates the same as the multiplayer game. Whomever opens a crate keeps the personas, even if they look like your character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
My wife has been exhibiting signs of OCD regarding this. Automa players taking personas and building buildings that don't "match" their charter.

I'm trying tell to tell her it will be alright, but she's not really buying it. ha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
WBuchanan wrote:
My wife has been exhibiting signs of OCD regarding this. Automa players taking personas and building buildings that don't "match" their charter.

I'm trying tell to tell her it will be alright, but she's not really buying it. ha.

You can always try disguising them. Try drawing a mustache or a new hair style on the persona before placing them inside her charter chests. Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.