Matt Thrower
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Summed up by the title: having put all my "collection" in to the app, will the tutorial campaign use this, or does it only come in to use in Flight of the Freedom Fighter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can currently use the Heroes from your expansions, and the Supply and Item cards. That’s it for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be clear, you can use Heroes, Supply and Item cards in both the tutorial and Flight of the Freedom Fighter.

There is currently no support for anything else in either. Though FFG have said there will be in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Martin
United States
Fort Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rebel Troopers showed up in my first mission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Grim6 wrote:
Rebel Troopers showed up in my first mission.

They are in the core box as tokens.

There are a lot of allies and villains that can appear. All have tokens in the core box. If you have the figure packs, you can use the figures, but you don't need to have the figure packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
badge
I have Overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a bit disappointed the app only currently uses the core set for the enemies. I'm stopping my campaign until they update the app (which is a pity as I'm enjoying the Flight of the Freedom Fighter a lot.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chinkster wrote:
I'm a bit disappointed the app only currently uses the core set for the enemies. I'm stopping my campaign until they update the app (which is a pity as I'm enjoying the Flight of the Freedom Fighter a lot.)

It does use the Item cards, but yeah, no enemies yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.