David Stephen
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
So I have most DC sets as well as rivals and was wondering the best way to start integrating other sets with confrontations.

We try to play so that nothing is too unbalanced so in that sense is there anything we should remove from the base confrontations set?

I'm keen to add a bunch of the block/confrontation cards from rivals but does having too many of either unbalance the deck? I can't say I've played a game of confrontations before.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are adding the Batman/Joker Rivals deck to the Confrontations deck, you may remove certain cards allotted to particular heroes/villains from the Confrontations deck - each character has cards with its own symbols on so that you can keep the game balanced - there are instructions for doing this in the Confrontations rule book.

If you are adding normal cards from the Confrontation/Rivals game to the normal DC Deck Building games, then Block cards aren't going to be useful as they do nothing in the normal game. Assist cards,, however, can still be used - you may put one assist card per turn (if you want to) on your hero and use it in your next turn instead.

(Hope I have understood your question correctly)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than making sure to keep the rough percentages of Assist/Block/etc..., and the total deck size about the same, there should be little problem swapping in cards from other sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Carpenter
msg tools
We just add all the cards from rivals. We really don't play how it's supposed to be played. The heroes are set up to pretty much feed your partner cards while they confront all the time which is boring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.