Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Perri
United States
Durand
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know when this game is set to release or possibly hit Kickstarter? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Eldard
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game description is rather morbid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Simioni
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Omnia fert aetas, animum quoque.
mbmbmb
Thanks for asking!
So Long, My World will hit Kickstarter in Spring 2018!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Perri
United States
Durand
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Francesco! I found the Facebook page and liked it so I can stay up to date as well! =) I am very excited for this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Simioni
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
s3vn wrote:
Thanks Francesco! I found the Facebook page and liked it so I can stay up to date as well! =) I am very excited for this game!

It's a pleasure!
Soon more gameplay informations and arts will be released!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwin Hebot
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey, I am very excited for this beautiful game. Keep the art coming, but maybe give some hints on the gameplay or the rules.
Do you have an update on the Kickstarter date yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Simioni
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
marhew wrote:
Hey, I am very excited for this beautiful game. Keep the art coming, but maybe give some hints on the gameplay or the rules.
Do you have an update on the Kickstarter date yet?

Hi Marwin. Do not worry, the first prototypes are reaching the previewers this month and so we'll soon start to post more gameplay informations and rules. We want to have the rulebook fully proofreaded by a professional before sharing it. This will certainly happen before the Kickstarter launch, so do not worry!

Unfortunately we don't have an update on the KS date yet. Before revealing the day we want to fix some details.

Thanks so much, feel always free to ask!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Keller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmb
This game looks fascinating - on first glance, it reminds me a bit of the move Seeking a Friend for the End of the World. If this ends up looking even remotely appropriate for a high school audience, I think I'll try to get my hands on a copy to present to the 50+ students that attend the strategy games club I advise where I teach!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Simioni
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
WordBurn wrote:
This game looks fascinating - on first glance, it reminds me a bit of the move Seeking a Friend for the End of the World. If this ends up looking even remotely appropriate for a high school audience, I think I'll try to get my hands on a copy to present to the 50+ students that attend the strategy games club I advise where I teach!

This would be a honour since I'm a teacher too. While the game has indeed a dark theme and features grievous situations, I had no problem doing some playtests with my high school class. I find it quite good especially for a philosophy class!

You'll judge yourself if it would be appropriate for your school and club/class!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Ottensamer
Austria
Wien
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty hyped! Any news?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Simioni
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Twyker wrote:
Pretty hyped! Any news?

Next week something will happen! This is all I can say
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.