Subject: USA Deployment Table in Grand Campaign (Sc. V) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Homer S.
Germany
Dortmund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules tell us, that the US troops enter play, when the USA entry marker reaches "Declaration of War" (p.19). So the entry table in the Rulebook on p. 20 is flexible regarding the turn structure. Got it.

In Scenario IV the entry table in the Playbook is esp. set on Turn 7 ff., as this Scenario begins in Turn 7 and it is assumed, that the "Declaration of War" just happened. Got it.

BUT .... why does the campaign set up use the same entry table as Scenario IV? What, if the DoW was before Turn 7? Does the entry table in the Rulebook overwrite the one in the Playbook? Is this an Errata, which I oversee? Did I miss anything?

Thx.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr. Simpson wrote:

BUT .... why does the campaign set up use the same entry table as Scenario IV? What, if the DoW was before Turn 7? Does the entry table in the Rulebook overwrite the one in the Playbook? Is this an Errata, which I oversee? Did I miss anything?

Thx.

If the DoW occurs before Turn 7 use the Rulebook Deployment Table. I'll make an Errata note. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.