Dan Mixer
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Link for the win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Like the title says, has this shipped from Kickstarter yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a love/hate relationship.
badge
Check out my board game instructional videos on my YouTube channel: "The Game Explainer".
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. We've been told to expect a shipping update by the end of January. I suspect we're looking at a Q2 delivery to backers.

The alien minis are likely a summer delivery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Hanses
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Icedanno wrote:
Like the title says, has this shipped from Kickstarter yet?

Unfortunately not. We have a big update coming regarding shipping that will be posted publicly on the Kickstarter this coming week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Check out my board game instructional videos on my YouTube channel: "The Game Explainer".
mbmbmbmbmb
It's now the end of April, and we don't have a firm timeline yet for delivery of the game. Per the most recent KS update, the box insert required a redesign, and the manufacturer is taking longer than expected to get that done and print the game.

My guess is we're looking at a July delivery to backers. Anyone else have a guess?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ludlow

Jamesport
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol, checking in to add a more recent entry: it looks like maybe Jan 2019 or so is a more likely target? Maybe later in Q1 2019?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pseudokojo wrote:
Lol, checking in to add a more recent entry: it looks like maybe Jan 2019 or so is a more likely target? Maybe later in Q1 2019?

The latest update now put delivery to backers by the end of January or possibly into February 2019. Shipping in winter is always subject to weather delays, so my money is on February.

While this has been one of my most delayed KS games, it's also been the one with the most civil KS comments, due to the outstanding updates from the publisher. He has been really good about keeping backers updated with full transparency.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Hanses
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mvettemagred wrote:
pseudokojo wrote:

The latest update now put delivery to backers by the end of January or possibly into February 2019. Shipping in winter is always subject to weather delays, so my money is on February.

While this has been one of my most delayed KS games, it's also been the one with the most civil KS comments, due to the outstanding updates from the publisher. He has been really good about keeping backers updated with full transparency.

Thanks a ton for the nice words.

The game is shipping on Monday Dec 10th. It's been a long road, but we are happy with the quality of the final product and so is Hidden Path.

Now to find out how the community likes the game. This is always the hard part as a creator.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
forgedbygeeks wrote:
mvettemagred wrote:
pseudokojo wrote:

Thanks a ton for the nice words.

The game is shipping on Monday Dec 10th. It's been a long road, but we are happy with the quality of the final product and so is Hidden Path.

Now to find out how the community likes the game. This is always the hard part as a creator.

That's shipping from China though, and it could easily be 6 weeks before local deliveries start. I'm certainly looking forward to it, though. Hopefully the wait will have been worth it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the games did ship out on December 10, they should be docking in the U.S. very soon. Hopefully we'll get an update soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anthony just posted on KS that the games never shipped out of China due to a documentation error. The proper documentation has now been provided and the games should ship out shortly.

This adds another month delay to the project. I must keep telling myself: "Patience is a virtue."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Hanses
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mvettemagred wrote:
Anthony just posted on KS that the games never shipped out of China due to a documentation error. The proper documentation has now been provided and the games should ship out shortly.

This adds another month delay to the project. I must keep telling myself: "Patience is a virtue."

Yea I was really really frustrated by this

I am busy bugging them daily right now with basically "has it shipped yet". As soon as it does, I will be doing another Kickstarter update to explain in more detail what happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marcy debole

Dist of Columbia
msg tools
mbmbmb
I love watching the slow boat from China. It left Shanghai today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Hanses
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
frau_bluecher wrote:
I love watching the slow boat from China. It left Shanghai today.

About time! I was wondering if I had the correct boat haha!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like the U.S. boat is due in Seattle on 2/9. Then customs, transport to the fulfillment center, and final shipping to backers. Looks like this will be an end of February (i.e. birthday) present to me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Hanses
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mvettemagred wrote:
It looks like the U.S. boat is due in Seattle on 2/9. Then customs, transport to the fulfillment center, and final shipping to backers. Looks like this will be an end of February (i.e. birthday) present to me!

Birthday for me as well

That being said, Gamerati is cautioning that games may not arrive at backers till early March due to customs and the massive snow storms we are getting this weekend.

Seattle area is a weird place. We get 3 - 4 inches of snow and it basically shuts down the entire area for 3 to 5 days because of all the hills.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hunker down and play some games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Hanses
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just heard the first boat arrived in Australia! So nervous. Cannot wait to hear what people think about the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Hanses
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
And... We have our first confirmed delivery!

Can't wait to hear what people think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Alphey
Australia
New Norfolk
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived in Tasmania today 😃

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Hanses
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gomez wrote:
Arrived in Tasmania today 😃

Awesome!

Sounds like our roughly 60 copies to Australia, New Zealand, and surrounding areas should all be delivered now, with the exception of any signed copies.

Up next is US and Canada with EU and Rest of World starting delivery around March 5th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in the US received a shipping notice yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Hanses
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
runtsta wrote:

Really sorry, but it sounds like no one has yet. The payment to Gamerati for covering shipping expenses is still showing as "pending" likely due to it being over $10,000 USD so they have not yet released the games to UPS. I got the bill and immediately ordered the payment be processed a week ago.

This is quite frustrating and I am trying to work with them to just get the games out the door already as the money is there and there is nothing I can do about expediting legally required banking reviews of large transactions.

Sometimes feels like I just cannot win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
forgedbygeeks wrote:
runtsta wrote:

Really sorry, but it sounds like no one has yet. The payment to Gamerati for covering shipping expenses is still showing as "pending" likely due to it being over $10,000 USD so they have not yet released the games to UPS. I got the bill and immediately ordered the payment be processed a week ago.

This is quite frustrating and I am trying to work with them to just get the games out the door already as the money is there and there is nothing I can do about expediting legally required banking reviews of large transactions.

Sometimes feels like I just cannot win.

Thank you for your honesty and transparency. At least the enthusiasm and impatience of us rabid backers should be a positive sign that your game is eagerly anticipated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.