Hide
7 Posts

Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: Game 3 [spoiler]: Objectives rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
olm tt
msg tools
We're about to start game 3, where the signpost headline is: fewest objectives. (The original wording may be different, we're playing the German version.)

How is the condition to be understood: fewest objectives actively claimed (via the Grandstand), or fewest objective conditions fulfilled at the end of the game?

Please indicate if this may be clarified by some still hidden info, but IIRC there was not much clarification for the signpost of game 2 either. (Where the condition was to be checked at game end, was unambiguous.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Fewest objectives claimed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
olm tt
msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farydia Pseudo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about the Automa for this signpost? The Automa book says they achieve none - how can you beat that???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
You can, at best, tie that. All shared winners gain the glory for the Guidepost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farydia Pseudo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm, I really don't like the idea that you cannot beat the automa by design... Do you think it will break anything if we just say they score 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T L
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The guidepost isn’t determining the game winner, and any player interested in “winning” that guidepost easily just chooses to claim no objectives. I’d think it would incorrect to score the automa 1 just so you can claim it alone.

Beat the automa straight up - you don’t need to cheat to do so 😋
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.