Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin Oosterom
Netherlands
De Meern
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a backer off this game I would like to point out that it's on kickstarter now. This game maybe not the newest thing on the block since people will point out that a varous off games like this are out there that are the same.

That said this if you don't own any off those games this one is beautifull work. The mechanics are simple, the rules are easy to explain and there already are 2 mini expansion to have more dept to the game.

So maybe check it out, create some buzz around it. one thing is for sure i am looking for the end product off this game. Also the creator will donate to to platn some trees foundation.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gonab/spirits-of-the-fo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty impressive campaign and a beautiful implementation of a time-tested game. Wooden tiles!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Girón
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Backed it yesterday
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henke N
msg tools
Hi!

I was wondering if the the stretch goals regarding the wooden components only applies to the Deluxe version or will the retail version also benefit from the stretch goals? My guess is that it only applies to the Deluxe version?

Anyone knows? Since I havent backed it yet I cant ask in the comments.

Might be a stupid question to some

EDIT: Found my answear in the middle of a long post from one of the creators .

Wooden upgrades only apply to deluxe version. I will let this post stay as someone else might (unlikely ;D) be wondering te same thing!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Oosterom
Netherlands
De Meern
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah its now more clear on the stretchgoal part at the campaign section. They added deluxe banner to the stretchgoal thats only for the deluxe versions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Beiser
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mb
Robinoost wrote:
Yeah its now more clear on the stretchgoal part at the campaign section. They added deluxe banner to the stretchgoal thats only for the deluxe versions.

I see that now (deluxe banner). I was originally concerned that the Leaves/Season expansion (along with the Hex expansion) wouldn't be included in the retail version. The Leaves/Seasons expansion must be cardboard for the retail version though instead of the pictured wood.

Are all of these stretch goals going to be included in the final retail version available after the Kickstarter is finished? I think they add a lot of replayability to the game.

Game looks great though and I will at least have one retail version from the Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.