The Ruhr: A Story of Coal Trade» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 boats in the same space ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
philippe C.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to play for the first time this evening, i read the french rules and i have one question. If a player choose the pilot special action he can choose any city or industry downriver. So, what happen if he choose the same city as another player on the coal storage 2 spaces upriver the city (but downriver in relation to the first player with the pilot action) ?

We can put the 2 boats on the same spot, the city ?

Thank you . And happy new year !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Ross
United States
Union
Ohio
flag msg tools
publisher
Capstone Games
mbmbmbmbmb
chaps31 wrote:
I'm going to play for the first time this evening, i read the french rules and i have one question. If a player choose the pilot special action he can choose any city or industry downriver. So, what happen if he choose the same city as another player on the coal storage 2 spaces upriver the city (but downriver in relation to the first player with the pilot action) ?

Happy New Year!

You can deliver to the same location. You cannot pickup coal at the same location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Verschueren
Belgium
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clayross wrote:
chaps31 wrote:

Happy New Year!

You can deliver to the same location. You cannot pickup coal at the same location.

Happy New Year too!
So, yes, this is correct, just to add this extra: When 2 (or more) barges deliver to the same spot, the barge(s) that deliver first are considered further downstream (this just for player order purposes later). Basically player order works the same as if you had delivered to Ruhrort, except there are no convenient 1-2-3-4 spots :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
philippe C.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the answers, very quick. OK so the first will be the last.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.