Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreu P.
Spain
Barcelona
Catalonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bazaars module, included in Alhambra: The Treasure Chamber, is probably the most interesting one in terms of introducing new tiles. Besides, all other modules included in this expansion are fairly good, so in my opinion it's the best one to own. The Camps module from Alhambra: The City Gates is also a nice little addition; however, half of the modules from that expansion are not particularly inspired, so I wouldn't really recommend purchasing it separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarkVaati wrote:
The Bazaars module, included in Alhambra: The Treasure Chamber, is probably the most interesting one in terms of introducing new tiles. Besides, all other modules included in this expansion are fairly good, so in my opinion it's the best one to own. The Camps module from Alhambra: The City Gates is also a nice little addition; however, half of the modules from that expansion are not particularly inspired, so I wouldn't really recommend purchasing it separately.

There's also the Workers' Huts module in the first expansion, The Vizier's Favor. And I really like The Magical Buildings expansion, which introduces one building of each colour that can be played in any orientation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as a warning regarding adding tile modules: make sure to always add a card module for every tile module. If you don’t, you may end up running out of cards before you run out of tiles. It is a balance to maintain for sure. I once played with too many card modules and the game ended before the second score card was pulled. Not ideal. A similar problem can occur if you run out of cards when there are still a bunch of tiles in the bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreu P.
Spain
Barcelona
Catalonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whaleyland wrote:
Just as a warning regarding adding tile modules: make sure to always add a card module for every tile module. If you don’t, you may end up running out of cards before you run out of tiles. It is a balance to maintain for sure. I once played with too many card modules and the game ended before the second score card was pulled. Not ideal. A similar problem can occur if you run out of cards when there are still a bunch of tiles in the bag.

In the second case, just reshuffling works fine. During setup, though, I'll make sure that I shuffle both score cards in the bottom half of their coresponding piles, so they come a bit later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lopresti
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks to everyone very much.

We appreciate your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.