Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathieu Provencher
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've been using a cleric character and browsing trough the upgrade stickers, I stumbled upon some requiring "cleric or paladin" class. Is paladin another sticker somewhere? How do I get a paladin, I WANT TO PLAY A PALADIN DAMMIT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kkspike wrote:
I've been using a cleric character and browsing trough the upgrade stickers, I stumbled upon some requiring "cleric or paladin" class. Is paladin another sticker somewhere? How do I get a paladin, I WANT TO PLAY A PALADIN DAMMIT!

I expect it will come out with one of the upcoming expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Thompson
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's expected to be in the next campaign pack. Until then, your best bet is Cleric with the War Domain feature set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kkspike wrote:

Paladins are not available yet, but those Features would be available when then become available, so they're labeled as such.

This is similar to the fact that there are some 'Very Rare' Magic items in the Magic Item deck but:
- No adventure will give you a VR item.
- No character as defined in the rules can USE a VR item. (Level 5 characters may carry up to RARE.)

They're just future proofing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Adams
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No groundwork for Monks, Barbarians, and Sorcerers either... yet! So much room for growth has got me super excited about this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Provencher
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Exo Desta wrote:
kkspike wrote:
How do I get a paladin, I WANT TO PLAY A PALADIN DAMMIT!

With that attitude you could never play a Paladin..!
In fact I'm surprised they even let you be a Cleric at all!

Thanks for the laugh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lon

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmb
Not at all helpful, but... https://goo.gl/images/GDdqr6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kindt Dalzen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cthompsonguy wrote:
It's expected to be in the next campaign pack. Until then, your best bet is Cleric with the War Domain feature set.

I expect it will be with the next Character Pack since we got the first four additional character classes with the Heroes of the Sword Coast Character Pack.

The Adventure Packs have focused on a new adventure and related rule tweaks as well as featuring a single character class for additional support. We’ve seen packs highlighting the Warlock and Ranger already and Catalyst has stated they have Bard materials in testing for an upcoming Adventure Pack.

The Campaign Pack has been teased on featuring materials for Levels 5+. I don’t recall seeing anything in particular about getting new character classes in the Campaign Pack. We might get new screens, but I don’t expect it will introduce new classes for the first time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.