Popular Tags: [View All]
jason joy
United States
Timmonsville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have contact AR three times regarding missing pieces and have yet to receive a response. If it was one or tow individual pieces, I would not getting so frustrated, but I am missing all the blue and yellow hoplites plus priests. I can't even play the game and I have had it since 12/27. Come on AR! Even a simple acknowledgement that you even receive my inquiries would be nice.

As for the look of the game, it's gorgeous. I just wish I could play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmbmb
They mentioned it in the kickstarter updates that Customer support was on holiday during the holidays and are back to work this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik B
Germany
München
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had only one missing arm on one of my yellow hoplites. Contacted also AR right away and still wait for a response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Awaken Realms
msg tools
publisher
mbmb
As we mentioned on the Kickstarter - our Customer Service team had a Christmas Holiday off (well, we all need some time off from time to time ).

They are back in work since 2nd, so give them a few days to get back to everything. I am sure within few days someone will get back to you.

Best
Marcin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jason joy
United States
Timmonsville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update.

I did get a reply, two in fact. The final outcome... when they get more, I will get them shipped to me. That was on the 8th. No communication since or a shipping notice that the missing parts on there way.

Looks like this game is going to gather dust.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep in mind that many of us are missing *all* of our game components...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jason joy
United States
Timmonsville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep in mind that I can't play the game, so I mine as well not have it....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jason joy
United States
Timmonsville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: ? Customer Service...Update!
I received my LoH on 12/27/17 - earlier than I expected and was quite excited! However, the game was missing the yellow and blue army miniatures - that's 30 hoplites and 8 priests not packaged and sent with the game. So a 4 player game essentially went to a two player game. When I saw the missing items, I sent an email to AR the same day only to find out the customer service team was on vacation. Understandable as they worked hard to get this game finished and fulfilled. It wasn't until I posted here on 1/7/18 that I got a response apologizing for the error and I would be sent the missing items from my game. Fair enough. When I had not heard from AR by 1/25/18, I sent another email enquiring when they might be shipping the missing items. The response was they were waiting on the sundropped miniatures and should be shipping the following week. So when I didn't get a shipping notice by 2/1/18, I enquired again as to when AR would be shipping my missing items. The response was "the miniatures have not arrived yet in the office. but should be arriving in the office Monday or Tuesday of next week and will be sent then." which would have been 2/5/18 or 2/6/18. Its now 2/8/18 and I have yet to receive a shipping notice that the missing items have been sent. This I find unacceptable as another wave of sundropped minis have been sent out. It has been 43 days since I first sent the email to AR reporting an error on their part and requesting they fix the situation. Even if AR didn't have the sundropped miniatures, they could have sent me just regular yellow and blue army miniatures to replace what was missing. A simple fix which would have satisfied me and it was never offered. The effort made to correct this error was very minimal, just platitudes. I have seen in the comments page where another customer had received replacement parts. Why are mine so hard to replace?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Willette
United States
Leonardtown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted customer service twice on or about Jan 10 and 13 about missing yellow hoplites through the awaken realms website. Zero response and well after the holiday break mentioned above. I have huge money invested in both Nemesis and tainted grill and am starting to feel like a sucker. I have never had this experience with any other game company, much less one with the huge revenues these guys are showing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hatuey Diaz
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
willettejj wrote:
I contacted customer service twice on or about Jan 10 and 13 about missing yellow hoplites through the awaken realms website. Zero response and well after the holiday break mentioned above. I have huge money invested in both Nemesis and tainted grill and am starting to feel like a sucker. I have never had this experience with any other game company, much less one with the huge revenues these guys are showing.

Sorry to hear you’ve all had such issues. I received my Nemesis pledge and it suffered from the whole melted soldier thing. I put placed a ticket with their website and got multiple quick responses. It will probably be awhile before they get this fixed since apparently it’s pretty widespread. Just to make sure, did you ask them through the Gamefound website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Willette
United States
Leonardtown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought mine retail - not sure gamefound applies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chi
msg tools
willettejj wrote:

I also tried to contact customer support through their website. Apparently, they don't monitor the website or it is broken. I asked them through one of their kickstarters, and was told that to contact their customer service, contact through the gamefound pledgemanager customer service (even if you bought retail, which is what I did).

That worked. So I suggest contacting support using the gamefound website. Also, if you live in the US, the replacements will take quite some time to ship since they ship from out of the country. But customer service was very helpful and got me my replacement parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.