Subject: Complete Newb Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Fitzgerald
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
I have yet to play a game, but I have all my stuff. Last night I was glancing through the rule book and didn't see the regular "skirmish" mode, it only referenced scenarios. Maybe I missed it in the rules, but wasn't that a thing at one point where you had X amount of recruitment points for skirmish and then you just battled over omphalos/Gods' lives?
Or is it that there are standard skirmish "scenarios" listed in the scenario book? I would look it all up, but I am not home now and I'm trying to pre-plan for some games tonight.

Thanks,
- Drew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince De Zutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every scenario book should have some skirmish setups for different numbers of players in it. That's pretty much it. It has deployment zones and omphalos layouts for every map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its in there.

There's a scenario book that has generic skirmish set ups to just draft armies and go at it!

It's all my group plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Fitzgerald
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
Cool. That’s what I assumed. Thanks, everybody.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.