6 Posts

Through the Ages» Forums » General

Subject: Bug-keyboard wont load in app rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jonas havreglid
Sweden
flag msg tools
Apologies if this has already been answered. I looked through the thread titles and could not find anything related.

I have an annoying problem in the app where I can not get the keyboard to load so that I can enter names of players etc. It opaques the lower half of the screen where the keyboard is supposed to be but the keyboard itself does not load. A friend of mine had the same problem. Have anyone else encountered it? If so, how did you solve it?

I'm running a huawei p9 lite with android 7.0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Stach
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you report it at support@czechgames.com ?
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonas havreglid
Sweden
flag msg tools
DONE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacho Facello
Uruguay
Montevideo
Montevideo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chucmhu wrote:
Apologies if this has already been answered. I looked through the thread titles and could not find anything related.

I have an annoying problem in the app where I can not get the keyboard to load so that I can enter names of players etc. It opaques the lower half of the screen where the keyboard is supposed to be but the keyboard itself does not load. A friend of mine had the same problem. Have anyone else encountered it? If so, how did you solve it?

I'm running a huawei p9 lite with android 7.0

I have the same issue (similar actually — I can't get the keyboard at all). My workaround is kill the game (go to recent apps, kill it fully) and then restart, and it works for a while. Not sure what causes it to stop working.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
courteaud patrice
France
flag msg tools
yes got it too, often ...
Restarting the app helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacho Facello
Uruguay
Montevideo
Montevideo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I created a game with friends (so keyboard working), then screen turned off, when I unlocked I tried again and no keyboard. So I think the phone locking while app's open might be causing the keyboard issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.