Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
I filled out a form because my English edition copy of Quest for El Dorado had a German deck of cards included. I know the iconography is on the cards, but specifically waited for the English edition because I wanted the names of the cards to be in English along with have descriptions of the iconography.

My concern is that I never got a confirmation e-mail about my request. Is that normal? Do replacements just show up at random without any sort of communication?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sanjay Gianchandani
India
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You might want to check the full deck. My copy of the quest for el dorado has both English and German cards. I just use the English ones.
Hopefully that's the case for your too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Carette
Canada
Delta
British Columbia (Canada)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same with missing parts for Carpe Diem, filled up the online form.

No communication back from them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John S
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
It appears the form for requesting replacement components still does not generate an automated email response. That does leave one wondering if they fat-fingered their email address, but in my experience, you have to wait only a couple days to receive a reply.

I filled out the form for a replacement component a week ago (Saturday, 2019-02-09). I did not receive an automated email as has become customary, but I did receive a personalized email a few days later (Tuesday, 2019-02-12), and my component arrived today (Saturday, 2019-02-16) after just one week.

The form was at:
https://www.ravensburger.us/service/replacement-parts/index....

This form is for the US, but the form looks the same for Canada, so I'm guessing neither will generate an automated email.

I also did not get an automated email response from Rio Grande Games a year ago, but otherwise their customer service was great. In contrast, I did receive an automated email from Asmodee when I submitted their form a week ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.