Arkham Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Latest FAQ & Errata rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Hunter
United Kingdom
Horsham
flag msg tools
Does anyone know if Fantasy Flights latest editions of the Core game plus all expansions corrected the Errata for all cards listed in the latest FAQ's?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there's been any new edition since 2006 or so, when they put out Pharaoh revised. It's only been reprints since then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan,

To the best of my knowledge, they never changed any of the cards, even with later reprints. However, FFG released a rather exhaustive 40+ page FAQ several years ago and you can obtain a downloadable copy from their website. From 2009 to 2012, I contributed significantly to the site sand I know that many answers, agreed upon by the regulars were incorporated into the final FAQ.

Cheers,
Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Professor wrote:
To the best of my knowledge, they never changed any of the cards, even with later reprints.

This is slightly incorrect. There was a recent printing of Dunwich (18 months ago or so?) which that had some errors in it. I think they accidentally printed it using text from a pre-errata file. So if you have one of these reprints (like I do) you have to dig up the errata on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Santos
Portugal
Amadora
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Professor wrote:
Alan,

To the best of my knowledge, they never changed any of the cards, even with later reprints. However, FFG released a rather exhaustive 40+ page FAQ several years ago and you can obtain a downloadable copy from their website. From 2009 to 2012, I contributed significantly to the site sand I know that many answers, agreed upon by the regulars were incorporated into the final FAQ.

Cheers,
Joe

Some of the cards were changed (they were in Dunwich and serve as a substitute for some in the core game), for instance the Healing Stone,if memory serves me right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
davypi wrote:
The Professor wrote:
To the best of my knowledge, they never changed any of the cards, even with later reprints.

This is slightly incorrect. There was a recent printing of Dunwich (18 months ago or so?) which that had some errors in it. I think they accidentally printed it using text from a pre-errata file. So if you have one of these reprints (like I do) you have to dig up the errata on them.

David,

Thank you very much...I was completely unaware that they had changed some of the cards.

Cheers,
Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Facsantos wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Alan,

Cheers,
Joe

Some of the cards were changed (they were in Dunwich and serve as a substitute for some in the core game), for instance the Healing Stone,if memory serves me right.

Fernando,

Thank you! I should have been more precise, as those card changes were from some time ago. I appreciate the post!

Cheers,
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Hunter
United Kingdom
Horsham
flag msg tools
Thanks everyone, I do have all the latest FAQ's printed for the Core game and all the expansions.
Fantasy Flight tend to now correct most cards for their games when they are reprinted, as these FAQ's are four years old i would have assumed the errors on the cards would have been corrected by now unless of course they still have old stock from that time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.