8 Posts

Rising Sun» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Really late pledge made today! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Rainwater
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After requesting a late pledge months ago (and subsequently giving up all hope of making said pledge) I just received the email and made my pledge today! So don’t give up hope my fellow procrastinators!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Fiedler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried over a month ago and was told they aren't accepting late pledges. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Rainwater
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Merman_Pops wrote:
I tried over a month ago and was told they aren't accepting late pledges. soblue

That sucks friend. I requested in September, so I think I was at the very tail end of late pledge requests.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you get any extras? I'm still waiting to hear about the ticket I made a week ago. I confirmed super late but added the metal coins and the expansion, so I am hoping I get it all together and hopefully not to much longer than the people that did it on time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Rainwater
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SwissQueso wrote:
Did you get any extras? I'm still waiting to hear about the ticket I made a week ago. I confirmed super late but added the metal coins and the expansion, so I am hoping I get it all together and hopefully not to much longer than the people that did it on time.

I got the metal coins and expansion as well. After verifying my shipping address (but before payment) I tried to go back and add an extra copy of the game, but it wouldn’t let me. Alas, I’m very happy to have had the chance to back it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dtrainwater1 wrote:
SwissQueso wrote:

I got the metal coins and expansion as well. After verifying my shipping address (but before payment) I tried to go back and add an extra copy of the game, but it wouldn’t let me. Alas, I’m very happy to have had the chance to back it!

One question: are you a sadist or did you really get to late back?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Rainwater
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gelaar wrote:
dtrainwater1 wrote:
SwissQueso wrote:

One question: are you a sadist or did you really get to late back?

I swear it's true! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kori L
msg tools
I also made a late pledge today after reaching out and getting on the list back in September. So stoked!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.