flag msg tools
designer
badge
Waiting for the first birds of spring
mbmb
From an earlier post:

tonyboydell wrote:
Muse23PT wrote:

1- Solo game we start with the Train, does this mean we can start using it right away or can we only use it after the 2nd Event?

You START with a train and you can use it IMMEDIATELY; the 'buy trains = ok' event has no effect in the Solo game.

So, I've always dislike null events in solo versions of multiplayer games, so I've a few ideas:

1. Since you start with the Train, when this event happens, you cannot use any of the train's abilities this turn. (This is how I am playing now, as a new Player who doesn't want too hard of a game).

2. Or, alternately, if you want to play without a Train to start, when this event occurs, you get a random Train. (I'll try this later, when I get a good run of consistent scores).

Any comment?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
How sticky is your ZOC?
mbmbmbmbmb
Instead of random you could choose one from a selection of three or four.random could lead to having done suboptimal things before you got the train
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.